A. General provisions
- The conference is held under the name of “Warsaw Drone Summit”, hereinafter referred to as “the Conference”.
- The aim of the Conference is to identify ways to accelerate innovation in the production of drones and their use in various fields of exploitation, including the battlefield.
- The rules of organizing and conducting the Conference are specified exclusively in this document.
- The organizer of the Conference is Chenope LLC with its seat in Warsaw (00-515) at Żurawia 22/701 Street, Court Registry no.: 0000960292, VAT ID no.: 701-10-79-109 – on the request of Chenope Inc.
- The conference may be attended by individuals registered via the Registration Form, while the Organizer reserves the right to refuse to participate in the Conference without giving a reason. Confirmation or refusal to participate in the Conference will be sent to the e-mail address of the applicant, provided in the Registration Form.
- The number of participants in the Conference is limited.
- The participants of the Conference cannot include individuals who have not previously consented to the processing of their personal data. The consent is given online via the Registration Form available at warsawdronesummit.eu/apply.
- The conference will be held on 25 and 26 July 2022 in Kinoteka, Warsaw. A detailed program will be available on the Conference website at warsawdronesummit.eu/agenda.
- Each participant covers the costs of travel and accommodation on his own.
- Participation in the Conference is voluntary and free of charge.
- During registration, each participant will receive a personal badge with the name of the represented entity/function, in accordance with the data provided in the Registration Form.
B. Participant’s responsibility
- The participant undertakes to comply with the requirements of these Rules, and during the Conference, to the Kinoteka’s safety regulations.
- The participant also undertakes to follow the instructions and orders related to the organization of the Conference given by the representatives of the Organizer and Kinoteka.
- It is forbidden to bring firearms or dangerous items into the Kinoteka’s premises.
C. Organizer’s responsibility
- The organizer will make every effort to guarantee the course of the Conference in accordance with its description.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Conference, shorten it, or terminate it earlier in the event of random events, in particular war, hostilities, epidemics, civil riots, decisions of government or authorized bodies, fire, flood, explosion, terrorist threats, disruptions in electricity supply, data transmission and other media, as well as strike, lockdown or other events of a similar nature and effect.
- The organizer is not responsible for the Participants’ belongings that may be stolen, lost or damaged during the Conference.
D. Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Considering the commencement of the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
I. Personal Data Controller
We inform you that the Controller of your data is Chenope LLC with its seat in Warsaw (00-515) at Żurawia 22/701 Street, Court Registry no.: 0000960292, VAT ID no.: 701-10-79-109. You can contact them at: email@example.com.
II. Purpose, scope, legal basis and period of the processing
Your personal data will be processed only and exclusively for the purpose of organizing, handling and summarizing the Conference, and providing information about the next event.
Your personal data is treated as confidential.
The basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6(1)(a) GDPR – the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes; f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring personal data protection, prevail over these interests.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose set out in point II above. The consequence of not providing data will be the inability to process the complaint.
Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of organizing, handling and summarizing the Conference, and providing information about the next event (no longer than 12 months, and in case you withdraw your permission, until you do so).
During the Conference, the Organizer will make photo documentation, including video. Therefore, participation in the Conference is tantamount to consenting to the use of the image of each participant in internal post-conference materials. The Organizer will be able to use the participant’s image free of charge without time limits. A participant who does not consent to the use of his image is required to inform about it by e-mail by sending a message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by July 22, 2022 at the latest.
III. Information about data recipients
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes referred to in point II, their recipients may include:
- authorized employees and associates of the Controller;
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, in the scope and purposes arising directly from the provisions of generally applicable law.
Your personal data, while maintaining adequate security, may be transferred to suppliers and service technicians providing services to the Controller (including partners based in third countries [i.e. countries not belonging to the European Economic Area]). Your personal data is not transferred to international organizations.
IV. Rights relating to personal data processing
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy thereof, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to request the rectification of your data that is incorrect, as well as to supplement the data that turns out to be incomplete, pursuant to art. 16 GDPR,
- the right to request the Controller to delete personal data, pursuant to art. 17 GDPR. The exercise of this right, however, does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn. Consent may be revoked by sending a message to the email address: email@example.com;
- the right to request the Controller to limit the processing of your data, pursuant to art. 18 GDPR,
- the right to transfer data, pursuant to art. 20 GDPR (i.e. the right to receive data from the Controller to send it to another controller without any obstacles on the part of the Controller, as well as to request the Controller to send data directly to another controller),
- the right to object to data processing for the purposes of direct marketing, as well as to object – for reasons related to a particular situation – against data processing on the basis of the Controller ‘s legitimate interest, pursuant to art. 21 GDPR,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its registered office in Warsaw, Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw, if you believe that the processing of data by the Controller violates applicable law.
Your rights (except for the right to lodge a complaint) can be exercised by submitting relevant applications/statements to the Controller, using the contact details indicated in point I of this information.
Your personal data are not and will not be used by the Controller for making automated decisions, as well as are not and will not be subjected to profiling operations in the future.
E. Final Provisions
- The Conference Rules are available at warsawdronesummit.eu/rules, as well as at the seat of the Conference Organizer and the Personal Data Controller.
- The consent to participate in the Conference may not be transferred by a registered person to a third party.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Rules and the program of the Conference, even on the days of its duration, without giving any reason. Such changes may not constitute grounds for directing financial claims against the Organizer.
- In this case, all Participants registered and confirmed by the Organizer will be notified of the change in the Rules and/or the Conference program by sending an e-mail to the address provided in the Registration Form, as well as by posting relevant information on the website warsawdronesummit.eu/rules.
Need assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org